These UMathX Learning Resources are available as we transition to the new release of UMathXI.
UMathX Lesson Videos
UMathX Training Videos
- Empower students to be in charge of learning
- Analyze individual test results and suggest corresponding lessons
- Statistics for students, teachers and administrators
- Shows growth over time
Growth Over Time
Growing out of UMathX, this new program expands the “Understanding Math” vision:
“learning Mathematics through understanding”.
Introduction to Coding
Students lead themselves, through coding robots on the floor and on the screen, to an amazing world rich in understandable and usable Math concepts.
We Create and Implement Digital Approaches and Online 3-Part Lessons to Construct Math Content and Teaching Methodology
At a time that works best for you.
Click For Details:
- “Place Value, the Secret of our Numbers”
- “Addition with/without Regrouping”
- “SNACK on Fractions of Licorice & JuJubes to VISUALIZE Fraction Operations”
- “Partial Products – Get It with Visual Learning”
- “Math or Magic? – Empower Students to ALGEBRAIC THINKING through NUMBER TRICKS”
- “Tiles and Algebraic Expressions”
- “BRUNCH on a RATIO MIX of Cranberry Juice & Gingerale ‘n LEARN 6 Lessons”
- “Multiplying Fractions – How and Why”
- “Maximize Cage Area – Quadratics (coming soon)”
Sessions for Virtual PD in Math and Coding
TEACH, don’t TELL – Hybrid Lessons from SURVIVE to THRIVE in 2021 Mathematics
This hands on workshop combines virtual and in-class learning (hybrid model) to assist in understanding through interactive, multidimensional approaches in 3 part model lessons with online and video support. Concepts are addition and subtraction with regrouping, partial products, fraction operations, patterning and a math focus on beginning code.
Introduction to Coding through Robotics and Logo with a Math Focus
This session models a learning environment which encourages one to learn by coding (teaching) a robot. We capture interest through interactive video to introduce code and corresponding action and then encouraging further exploration through hands on activities by giving participants free access to control a robot on their own computer screen.
UMathX Partners with Faculties of Education
Illustration models how UMathX is being used at Faculties of Education to help in improving content knowledge, as well as in helping faculty students with their pedagogy during their 3 practicums in schools.
Teaming Up to Build You Up!
We UNDERSTAND math with UMathX.
We enjoy REINFORCEMENT through Bullseye Math Game.