For Home and School
K to Algebra 1 (10th grade)
Build Knowledge for Student/Parent/Teacher
Lessons are on paper and on computer.
Graphics build deeper understanding.
Content menu fills gaps
Curricula for USA and Canada
Model lessons are presented
Personal tests and analysis
Presents a variety of approaches and levels
Try UMathX Lessons Online and on Paper!
* for the best user experience we recommend using the Firefox Browser to preview sample lessons.
We Create and Implement Digital Approaches and Online 3-Part Lessons to Construct Math Content and Teaching Methodology
Check available webinars and then sign up for a webinar so we can invite you at a time that works best for you..
Click For Details:
- “Place Value, the Secret of our Numbers”
- “Addition with/without Regrouping”
- “SNACK on Fractions of Licorice & JuJubes to VISUALIZE Fraction Operations”
- “Partial Products – Get It with Visual Learning”
- “Math or Magic? – Empower Students to ALGEBRAIC THINKING through NUMBER TRICKS”
- “Tiles and Algebraic Expressions”
- “BRUNCH on a RATIO MIX of Cranberry Juice & Gingerale ‘n LEARN 6 Lessons”
- “Multiplying Fractions – How and Why”
- “Maximize Cage Area – Quadratics (coming soon)”
- “Empowering Students to Construct Learning”
- A personal, customized Introduction to UMathX for your Curriculum
Data Module within UMathX
- Empower students to be in charge of learning
- Analyze individual test results and suggest corresponding lessons
- Statistics for students, teachers and administrators
- Shows growth over time