Constructing Understanding in Mathematics
For Home and School
Modeling to Make Thinking Visible
Develops Deep Conceptual Understanding
Core Instruction – Supplementary Resource – Fill Gaps
We welcome you to a personal contact…
For Questions, Trials, Ordering Information
Exceptional Content and Teaching Methodology- Master Teachers, Faculty of Education, LSU
The UMathX Learning System is the best I have seen- J Pyper, Faculty of Education, Queens U
Try UMathX Lessons on Computer and on Paper!
The Meaning of Fractions
Ratios and Proportions
Receive a free hands on Webinar with UMathX.
Check out the available webinars, and then sign-up with your email so we can invite you to a specific time that works best for you.
Click For Details:
- “Place Value, the Secret of our Numbers”
- “Addition with/without Regrouping”
- “SNACK on Fractions of Licorice & JuJubes to VISUALIZE Fraction Operations”
- “Partial Products – Get It with Visual Learning”
- “Math or Magic? – Empower Students to ALGEBRAIC THINKING through NUMBER TRICKS”
- “Tiles and Algebraic Expressions”
- “BRUNCH on a RATIO MIX of Cranberry Juice & Gingerale ‘n LEARN 6 Lessons”
- “Multiplying Fractions – How and Why”
- “Maximize Cage Area – Quadratics (coming soon)”
- “Empowering Students to Construct Learning”
- A personal, customized Introduction to UMathX for your Curriculum
A browser based, computer assisted, interactive learning environment. UMathX offers blended, tiered learning to reach all from K to Algebra 1. It helps students to develop a deeper conceptual understanding of math.
“Understand Why” rather than “Remember How”. UMathX creates a diverse learning environment to address the needs of all students by incorporating digital, tactile and more traditional approaches within tiered lessons.
Our online assessments enable instruction to be adjusted to meet individual needs. Evaluations and Tracking are available for all sections of UMathX. Common Core, Texas TEKS, Ontario, WNCP, Florida and teacher created custom tests are available as well.